The Confidence Clinic is seeking enthusiastic and qualified Life Coaches (March 2018)
The Confidence Clinic Empowers Children and Teens through Life Coaching, Online Courses and Workshops. We are releasing online courses shortly and require Qualified Life Coaches around Ireland, to support new customers. Full support and training will be provided by The Confidence Clinic in Dublin.
We have a particular interest in coaches who can work in Limerick, Galway, Cork and other major Cities. Starting with a few hours a week as we grow each location, a franchise opportunity will be available also, but initially it will be paid contract hours.
Please email us your CV alongside your reasons why you’d like to join to us. Job Description below.
The Confidence Clinic’s mission is to empower Children and Teens. With a network of coaches around Ireland and online courses available, we aim to increase children’s confidence and happiness.
Our Child and Teen Life Coaches are passionate about helping children and teens, their goal is to make a difference and each one believes in the power of life coaching. Our coaches are extremely driven to bring about positive changes in the lives of children and teens. They work with the parents (or guardians) and use all available tools to get a positive result. For our coaches, life coaching gives them purpose as well as huge satisfaction in helping others. It is not just a job, it’s a life choice. Our coaches are also motivated, self starters – in various locations around the country to bring the Confidence Clinic to the next level.
Company Ethos and Culture
The Confidence Clinic believes in the power of team consultation, communication and collaboration. The vision for the future of this business is one where coaches work together using technology, creating new things, sharing tools, resources and ideas. Where there is no place at the table for politics, egos, or agendas. Honest communications and making a differnece are at the heart of everything we do.
This is a part time position but flexibility is essential. Initial hours may start as 2-3 hours a week to suit each coach. However this will grow as the business grows. There will be a possibility of a franchise opportunity offered to interested and suitable coaches.
- Child and Teen Life Coaching – all areas related to life coaching, phone calls, updates with parents, taking payments and arranging appointments & follow up appointments.
- Sales and Marketing – Being pro-active about communicating the message of the Confidence Clinic in your location and surrounding areas; through distributing literature, posters, letters / emails and following up any leads.
- Workshops – The ability to carry out and facilitate group workshops, to schools, groups or organisations.
- Writing and Online work – writing and sharing social media updates, blogs and promotions. Assisting with the writing of, or reviewing of online training material. Any other related IT/Online work as required.
- Any other duties as required.
- Communication Skills: Ability to communicate well with Parents/ Clients/ Colleagues. Share ideas and assist or train up other Coaches as needed. Discuss any difficulties that you’re having with clients, ask for help as it is needed.
- Listening Skills: Ability to practice active listening with clients, Parents, and colleagues.
- Positive / Optimistic: A bright outlook on life, ability to look for the good in people.
- Life Coaching Skills: To be successful in helping clients and getting them unstuck and assisting them to move to a better place.
- Flexibility and Adherence: Flexible to a degree in relation to growing The Confidence Clinic in your location – ability to help out with various sales and marketing tasks. Adherence to the policies and procedures set up (which coaches will be involved in writing), continuity in using The Confidence Clinic tools and keeping high standards, i.e. doing things the same, so that the brand is maintained as a quality name for coaching children and teens.
The minimum qualification required is a certificate in Life Coaching. Additional related qualifications such as Psychology, Psychotherapy, Hypnotherapy, NLP, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy would be beneficial but not essential.
It is essential to have experience working as a life coach on a part time or full time basis.
Please note all Coaches must be Garda Vetted through the Confidence Clinic before commencing work.