Caoimhe O’Grady Tegart is a Life Coach for Children and Teens, and founder of The Confidence Clinic. She has been coaching teenagers who are suffering with exam stress and lack of motivation to study for over 7 years. She has been running Exam Stress & Study Motivation Workshops in numerous Secondary Schools since 2015. This year The Confidence Clinic is bringing a 2.5-hour Workshop to 6 locations around Ireland over the Easter holidays, so that anyone who is struggling with exam stress or lack of motivation to study – can come along and learn how to cope better. Students will leave energized and motivated to fulfill their potential in their exams. Although the majority of participants are at Leaving Cert level this workshop is suitable for Junior Cert and College Students also.
What we will cover:
We know that parents (and families) can suffer from stress during exam years too. We are offering a half hour talk at the end of each workshop for parents in order to share some coping strategies and tools so that your relationship rides the storm of the exams as best it can.
The workshop is a total of 3 hours – 2.5 hours for Students and half an hour for parents.
Our workshop will include:
A presentation, short videos, practical exercises and ends with a relaxing guided meditation. Handouts are provided, however, students should bring their own water, a notebook and a pen. Our powerpoint presentation is available to participants after the event. A valid email must be provided during the presentation in order to receive this.
Standard Ticket = €70
A premium ticket includes a front row ticket for the exam stress and study motivation workshop, plus 2 x one-to-one coaching sessions to allow a detailed and in-depth discussion about what is holding the person back. Many times this is related to our own inner talk and self-sabotaging behaviour. A one-to-one coaching session lasts 1 hour and will be by appointment in one of our clinics or by video call.
Killiney, Co. Dublin - Fitzpatrick Castle Hotel
Malahide, Co. Dublin – The Grand Hotel
Stillorgan, Dublin – Talbot Hotel Stillorgan
Santry, Dublin – Crowne Plaza Hotel Dublin Airport
Douglas, Cork – Rochestown House Hotel
Salthill, Galway – Galway Bay Hotel
What 2019 Leaving Cert Students have said
Teenagers can be a tough audience but we are thrilled with the recent feedback from Students from Loreto Balbriggan who recently participated in The Confidence Clinic Exam Stress and Study Motivation Workshop:
- In 2019, 95% of Leaving Cert students who attended this workshop, scored the workshop 7 or above out of 10
- 4 even gave us an amazing 11/10!
- 99% said they would recommend the workshop to others.
Image already added
Image already added
When asked what was the most important thing they learnt; here are a sample of the comments:
- "To believe in myself"
- "To be confident"
- "That I can do anything I want"
- "That the Leaving Cert isn't the be all and end all of everything"
- "That everything will be okay in the end"
- "To change your self-talk"
- "Breathing is very important in managing stress"
- "That it is not too late to change my habits"
- "That negative thinking will not take me anywhere. Being positive will help me forever in life"
- "That I am worthy of being stress-free"
- "That you can control and change stress"
- "Being confident and know that I am capable"
- "To make the most of our time and not to put ourselves down"
- "How to change my negative thoughts into motivation"
- "The positive mindset can help me work harder"
- "To take a step back and realize my goals"
Schools that we have ran this workshops in during the last 3 years include:
- Loreto Balbriggan
- Gormonstown College
- Ardgillan Community College
- Lusk Community College
- Skerries Community College
- Balbirggan Community College
Terms and Conditions
The booking of a place on our Exam Stress Workshop is non-refundable and non-transferable. If a mistake has been made during the booking process please contact us by phone at (01) 8394909 or (083)3425364 or by email email@example.com.