The Confidence Clinic has been coaching teenagers who are suffering with exam stress and lack of motivation to study for over 7 years. We have been running Exam Stress & Study Motivation Workshops in numerous Secondary Schools since 2015. In 2020, The Confidence Clinic was unable to run these workshops, due to Covid-19 restrictions. We have been back to work and available to offer this workshop in Schools or Youth Groups. We have had much success with one to one coaching on these topics also. Please contact us for more information or to book.
What we will cover:
Our workshop will include:
A powerpoint presentation, practical exercises, discussion, a short Q&A session and ends with a relaxing guided meditation. Our powerpoint presentation is available to participants after the event.
Standard Ticket = €90
A premium ticket includes access to the Teen Talk workshop, plus 2 x one-to-one coaching sessions to allow a detailed and in-depth discussion about what is holding the person back. Many times this is related to our own inner talk and self-sabotaging behaviour. A one-to-one coaching session lasts 1 hour and will be by appointment. All coaching sessions will be on-line until restrictions are lifted.
Previous Confidence Clinic Workshop Locations
Killiney, Co. Dublin - Fitzpatrick Castle Hotel
Malahide, Co. Dublin – The Grand Hotel
Stillorgan, Dublin – Talbot Hotel Stillorgan
Santry, Dublin – Crowne Plaza Hotel Dublin Airport
Douglas, Cork – Rochestown House Hotel
Salthill, Galway – Galway Bay Hotel
What 2019 Leaving Cert Students have said
Teenagers can be a tough audience but we are thrilled with the recent feedback from Students from Loreto Balbriggan who recently participated in The Confidence Clinic Exam Stress and Study Motivation Workshop:
- In 2019, 95% of Leaving Cert students who attended this workshop, scored the workshop 7 or above out of 10
- 4 even gave us an amazing 11/10!
- 99% said they would recommend the workshop to others.
Image already added
Image already added
We asked what was the most important thing they learned; here are a sample of the comments:
- "To believe in myself"
- "To be confident"
- "That I can do anything I want"
- "That the Leaving Cert isn't the be all and end all of everything"
- "That everything will be okay in the end"
- "To change your self-talk"
- "Breathing is very important in managing stress"
- "That it is not too late to change my habits"
- "That negative thinking will not take me anywhere. Being positive will help me forever in life"
- "That I am worthy of being stress-free"
- "That you can control and change stress"
- "Being confident and know that I am capable"
- "To make the most of our time and not to put ourselves down"
- "How to change my negative thoughts into motivation"
- "The positive mindset can help me work harder"
- "To take a step back and realize my goals"
Schools we have run this workshops in during the last 3 years include:
- Loreto Balbriggan
- Gormonstown College
- Ardgillan Community College
- Lusk Community College
- Skerries Community College
- Balbriggan Community College