The Confidence Clinic has been coaching teenagers who are suffering with exam stress and lack of motivation to study for over 7 years. We have been running Exam Stress & Study Motivation Workshops in numerous Secondary Schools since 2015. In 2020, The Confidence Clinic was unable to run these workshops, due to Covid-19 restrictions. We are currently offering an on-line Teen Talk Workshop, which will address many of the issues that are coming up again & again in personal coaching sessions. This workshop is suitable for all secondary school students, including Junior Cert & Leaving Cert Students . For more information, see our Upcoming Events page!
What we will cover:
Our workshop will include:
A powerpoint presentation, practical exercises, discussion, a short Q&A session and ends with a relaxing guided meditation. Our powerpoint presentation is available to participants after the event.
Standard Ticket = €90
A premium ticket includes access to the Teen Talk workshop, plus 2 x one-to-one coaching sessions to allow a detailed and in-depth discussion about what is holding the person back. Many times this is related to our own inner talk and self-sabotaging behaviour. A one-to-one coaching session lasts 1 hour and will be by appointment. All coaching sessions will be on-line until restrictions are lifted.
Previous Confidence Clinic Workshop Locations
Killiney, Co. Dublin - Fitzpatrick Castle Hotel
Malahide, Co. Dublin – The Grand Hotel
Stillorgan, Dublin – Talbot Hotel Stillorgan
Santry, Dublin – Crowne Plaza Hotel Dublin Airport
Douglas, Cork – Rochestown House Hotel
Salthill, Galway – Galway Bay Hotel
What 2019 Leaving Cert Students have said
Teenagers can be a tough audience but we are thrilled with the recent feedback from Students from Loreto Balbriggan who recently participated in The Confidence Clinic Exam Stress and Study Motivation Workshop:
- In 2019, 95% of Leaving Cert students who attended this workshop, scored the workshop 7 or above out of 10
- 4 even gave us an amazing 11/10!
- 99% said they would recommend the workshop to others.
Image already added
Image already added
We asked what was the most important thing they learned; here are a sample of the comments:
- "To believe in myself"
- "To be confident"
- "That I can do anything I want"
- "That the Leaving Cert isn't the be all and end all of everything"
- "That everything will be okay in the end"
- "To change your self-talk"
- "Breathing is very important in managing stress"
- "That it is not too late to change my habits"
- "That negative thinking will not take me anywhere. Being positive will help me forever in life"
- "That I am worthy of being stress-free"
- "That you can control and change stress"
- "Being confident and know that I am capable"
- "To make the most of our time and not to put ourselves down"
- "How to change my negative thoughts into motivation"
- "The positive mindset can help me work harder"
- "To take a step back and realize my goals"
Schools we have run this workshops in during the last 3 years include:
- Loreto Balbriggan
- Gormonstown College
- Ardgillan Community College
- Lusk Community College
- Skerries Community College
- Balbriggan Community College