The Confidence Clinic Workshops
Workshops and talks can be carried out for Children from 7 upwards and Teenagers for a school, group or club including for Parents, Adults, Employees.
Caoimhe on stage at Zeminar - A Life Changing Day for Generation Z - held in the RDS in October 2016
- Skerries Community College - Exam Stress & Motivation 2016 & 2017 (6th Years) Sponsored by Friends of Autism & ADHD
- Lusk Community College - Exam Stress & Motivation Talk during Wellness week, 2017 (3rd Years)
- Blackrock College - Stamp out Bullying Talk to 5th & 6th Years during Wellness Week 2017
- Gormanstown College - Exam Stress and Motivation - 6th Years, 2016.
- Zeminar - held in the RDS for generation Z - Exam Stress October 2016.
- Mindfulness and Yoga for Children - delivered by Caoimhe O'Grady Tegart and Maria Wilde open to the public, Skerries Harps GAA Club, July and August Skerries 2016.
- Ardgillan Community College - Exam Stress 2016 (6th Years) Sponsored by Friends of Autism & ADHD
- Loreto College Balbriggan - Exam Stress 2016 (6th Years) Sponsored by Friends of Autism & ADHD
- Foroige Skerries - Career Choices Workshop 2016.
- Scouting Ireland - 'Introduction to Mindfulness' for Leaders Conference Naven 2016.
- Scouting Ireland - 'Mindfulness' for Scouting Ireland Staff at the annual offsite conference, Emmaus Centre, Swords 2015.
- Colaiste Cholim Swords - Career Choices, CV & Cover letter writing and Interview Skills Workshops, plus Mock Interviews 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015.
- Stamp out Bullying - Talk for 3 separate age groups - Fingal Ravens GAA Club 2015.
- Mindfulness talks to Skerries, Balbriggan and Swords Scout troupes on County Camp 2015.
- 'Improve your Child's Confidence', Guest speaker at AGM for St Patricks Junior School, Skerries Parent Teacher Meeting, 2016.
- 'Improve your Child's Confidence' talk at AGM for Gaelscoil Bhaile Brigin Primary School Parent Teacher Meeting - Guest speaker 2015.
'Improve your Child's Confidence' Guest speaker at AGM for Holmpatrick Primary School, Skerries Parent Teacher Meeting 2013.