Workshops and talks can be carried out for Children from 7 upwards and Teenagers for a school, group or club including for Parents, Adults, Employees.
Below are a list of some of the more recent workshops and talks given:
- Skerries Community College – Exam Stress & Motivation 2016 & 2017 (6th Years) Sponsored by Friends of Autism & ADHD
- Lusk Community College – Exam Stress & Motivation Talk during Wellness week, 2017 (3rd Years)
- Blackrock College – Stamp out Bullying Talk to 5th & 6th Years during Wellness Week 2017
- Gormanstown College – Exam Stress and Motivation – 6th Years, 2016.
- Zeminar – held in the RDS for generation Z – Exam Stress October 2016.
- Mindfullness and Yoga for Children – delivered by Caoimhe O’Grady Tegart and Maria Wilde open to the public, Skerries Harps GAA Club, July and August Skerries 2016.
- Ardgillan Community College – Exam Stress 2016 (6th Years) Sponsored by Friends of Autism & ADHD
- Loreto College Balbriggan – Exam Stress 2016 (6th Years) Sponsored by Friends of Autism & ADHD
- Foroige Skerries – Career Choices Workshop 2016.
- Scouting Ireland – ‘Introduction to Mindfullness‘ for Leaders Conference Naven 2016.
- Scouting Ireland – ‘Mindfullness‘ for Scouting Ireland Staff at annual offsite conference, Emmaus Centre, Swords 2015.
- Colaiste Cholim Swords – Career Choices, CV & Cover letter writing and Interview Skills Workshops, plus Mock Interviews 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015.
- Stamp out Bullying – Talk for 3 separate age groups – Fingal Ravens GAA Club 2015.
- Mindfulness talk to Skerries, Balbriggan and Swords Scout troupes on County Camp 2015.
- ‘Improve your Child’s Confidence’, Guest speaker at AGM for St Patricks Junior School, Skerries Parent Teacher Meeting, 2016.
- ‘Improve your Child’s Confidence’ talk at AGM for Gaelscoil Bhaile Brigin Primary School Parent Teacher Meeting – Guest speaker 2015.
‘Improve your Child’s Confidence’ Guest speaker at AGM for Holmpatrick Primary School, Skerries Parent Teacher Meeting 2013.
Photos: 1: Caoimhe on stage at Zeminar – A Life Changing Day for Generation Z – held in the RDS in October 2016. 2. Caoimhe and Stephen Maguire presenting their ‘Stamp out Bullying’ Workshop for teenagers in Fingal Ravens GAA Club. 3. Backstage at Zeminar Eddie Hobbs (Operations Transformation), Caoimhe O’Grady Tegart and Steve Maguire.