‘Our 11 year old daughter had been doing competitive gymnastics for almost 7 years but had run in to some difficulties with certain skills after a fall, which was causing persistent issues for her over a period of 2 years. When we took her to see Caoimhe her confidence was very low which was affecting her progression but more importantly her ‘love’ for the sport. Caoimhe was fantastic with her and they immediately had a great rapport. Together they worked through her all of her concerns and from there Caoimhe provided her with lots of confidence building techniques & tips to help both at home and in the gym. Within a few weeks she was back doing almost all of the skills she had difficulty with and continues to re-build her confidence in her own ability. I can honestly say Caoimhe helped her to find her mojo and that spark again and there is no stopping her now! Thank you for everything Caoimhe.’
'Thank you so much for all the help you have given her these past weeks. It's so wonderful and such a relief to see, as if a weight has been lifted from her little shoulders. The difference now that she can walk away from any stress or drama and not carry it with her is fantastic. We really appreciate it. Thanks again!'
'Caoimhe I can't thank you enough for helping (son's name), he's now like a different child, he is confident going into school, he has more friends and mostly he's happy when he comes home, no more tears thank God. He has come such a long way in a few weeks. He doesn't have the same hang ups and hardly cares what anyone thinks, he's no longer the one thing I worry about morning noon and night.'
Teenagers can be a tough audience but we are thrilled with the recent feedback from Students who recently participated in The Confidence Clinic Exam Stress and Study Motivation Workshop:
- In 2019, 95% of Leaving Cert students who attended this workshop, scored the workshop 7 or above out of 10
- 4 even gave us an amazing 11/10!
- 99% said they would recommend the workshop to others.
When asked what was the most important thing they learnt; here are a sample of the comments:
- "To believe in myself"
- "To be confident"
- "That I can do anything I want"
- "That the Leaving Cert isn't the be all and end all of everything"
- "That everything will be okay in the end"
- "To change your self-talk"
- "Breathing is very important in managing stress"
- "That it is not too late to change my habits"
- "That negative thinking will not take me anywhere. Being positive will help me forever in life"
- "That I am worthy of being stress-free"
- "That you can control and change stress"
- "Being confident and know that I am capable"
- "To make the most of our time and not to put ourselves down"
- "How to change my negative thoughts into motivation"
- "The positive mindset can help me work harder"
- "To take a step back and realize my goals"
Feedback from Leaving Cert (Final Year) Exam Students 2016
'My mindset towards the Leaving Cert and Study has changed'
'I've learned how to be in control of my breathing when feeling stressed'
'I will be more motivated to study'
'I've learnt to believe in myself and stay calm'
'I've learnt how to be mindful'
'I've learnt how to be calm'
'The meditation really let me relax and let me feel free'
Son was pulling hair out March 2017
Hi Caoimhe I just wanted to update you on (Son's name). He is flying along and not touching his hair at all since our visit to you. I got a note home from his teacher to say he's really improving in School and tonight I got a text from his soccer manager to say he can't get over the improvement in him!! (I didn't speak to him at all). I told (Son's name) earlier that we really should pop out to you to say a massive thanks for all your help and he said sure can't I just send her a text!!! I'm so delighted to see his confidence slowly returning. So thanks so much from both of us. We really appreciate all. That's the third one of my kids you've fixed!!'