The Confidence Clinic is seeking enthusiastic individuals to run weekly classes from January 2024
The Confidence Clinic Empowers Children and Teens through Life Coaching, Summer Camps, Classes and Workshops. Full support and training will be provided by The Confidence Clinic in Dublin.
We are growing The Confidence Clinic Team in order to offer our services outside of Dublin. We run an 8 week course called ‘The Confidence Club’ in Schools and to the public. We are looking for enthusiastic, patient individuals who love working with children to apply for this role. This role is part time and would suit someone who is a self starter and is willing to help us grow in their location.
Please email us your CV alongside your reasons why you’d like to join to us. Job Description below.
The Confidence Clinic’s mission is to empower Children and Teens. We aim to increase children’s confidence and happiness.Our Team are passionate about helping children and teens, our goal is to make a difference and each one believes in the power of life coaching. Our team are extremely driven to bring about positive changes in the lives of children and teens.
Company Ethos and Culture:
The Confidence Clinic believes in the power of team consultation, communication and collaboration. The vision for the future of this business is one where our team work together to create new opportunities, share tools, resources and ideas. Where there is no place at the table for politics, egos, or agendas. Honest communications and making a difference are at the core of our work, and at the heart of everything we do.
This is a part time position that can work around various situations, however some flexibility is essential. Initial hours may start as a small number of hours a week e.g. 2 or 4 hours during the morning, to suit the individual. This may grow depending on the hours desired.
- Classes– The ability to carry out and facilitate weekly classes with small groups, to schools or to the public. To ensure these classes are fun and the children leave wanting to come back the following week. Getting the right balance of learning, games, art and craft.
- Workshops – The ability to carry out and facilitate group workshops to schools, groups or organisations.
- Liaise with Schools & Parents – Strong communication skills and the ability to build good working relationships. To always be kind and caring when discussing any child or their behaviour.
- Sales and Marketing – Being pro-active about communicating the message of the Confidence Clinic in your location and surrounding areas; through distributing literature, posters, letters / emails and following up any leads.
- Promoting & Sharing on Social Media – writing and sharing social media updates and promotions.
- Any other duties as required.
- Patient: The ability to stay calm and patient with every child in your care no matter what the situation. To ensure that you are not airing grievances or frustrations in any way through your tone or your decisions made in the group or with parents. Where need be using tact and understanding when speaking to parents and guardians about a child’s behaviour, using a kind and caring tone.
- Communication Skills: Ability to communicate well with Parents/ Children/ Teens/ Colleagues. Share ideas and assist or train up other members of the team as needed. Discuss any difficulties that you’re having with management, ask for help as it is needed. An ability to be an honest and open communicator is essential.
- Listening Skills: Ability to practice active listening.
- Positive / Optimistic: A bright outlook on life, ability to look for the good in people.
- Flexibility and Adherence: Flexible to a degree in relation to growing The Confidence Clinic in your location – ability to help out with various sales and marketing tasks. Adherence to the policies and procedures set up, continuity in using The Confidence Clinic tools and keeping high standards, i.e. doing things the same, so that the brand is maintained as a quality name for empowering children and teens. Whilst on the other hand striving for continuous improvement, sharing ideas and suggestions with management and colleagues to improve the service we provide.
We do not require one specific qualifications to run our classes but a qualification would be of benefit in any area related to Life Coaching, Children, Youthwork, Play Therapy, Psychology, Positive Psychology. Mindfulness, Psychotherapy, Life Coaching/ NLP.
It is important to have some experience now or in the past, working with children. This may be as a Play School Teacher, Teacher, SNA, Youth Worker, Social Worker, Therapist, Play Therapist, Scout Leader, Volunteer, Child Minder, Foster Parent.
Please note all of our Team must be Garda Vetted through the Confidence Clinic, Have completed the Tusla ‘Introduction to Children First’ online training and fully trained with us, before commencing work.