The Confidence Clinic is seeking enthusiastic and qualified Life Coaches (Sept 2023)
The Confidence Clinic Empowers Children and Teens through Life Coaching, Summer Camps, Classes and Workshops. Full support and training will be provided by The Confidence Clinic in Dublin.
We are growing The Confidence Clinic in order to offer our services outside of Dublin. Starting with a few hours a week as we grow each location, a franchise opportunity may be available, but initially it will be paid contract hours.
Please email us your CV alongside your reasons why you’d like to join to us. Job Description below.
The Confidence Clinic’s mission is to empower Children and Teens. We aim to increase children’s confidence and happiness.
Our Team are passionate about helping children and teens, our goal is to make a difference and each one believes in the power of life coaching. Our team are extremely driven to bring about positive changes in the lives of children and teens.
Company Ethos and Culture:
The Confidence Clinic believes in the power of team synergy, communication and collaboration. The vision for the future of this business is one where coaches work together, create new opportunities, share tools, resources and ideas. Where there is no place at the table for politics, egos, or agendas. Honest communications and making a difference are at the core, and at the heart of everything we do.
This is a part time position but flexibility is essential. Initial hours may start as a small number of hours a week to suit each coach. However this will grow as the business grows. There may be a possibility of a franchise opportunity offered to interested and suitable coaches in the future.
- Child and Teen Life Coaching – Provide life coaching to children and teens, (after The Confidence Clinic training is provided) all areas related to life coaching including phone calls, updates with parents, taking payments and arranging appointments & follow up appointments.
- Sales and Marketing – Being pro-active about communicating the message of The Confidence Clinic in your location and surrounding areas; through distributing literature, posters, letters / emails and following up any leads.
- Classes/ Workshops – The ability to carry out and facilitate group workshops and run weekly classes, to schools, groups or organisations.
- Writing and Online work – writing and sharing social media updates, blogs and promotions. Assisting with the writing of, or reviewing of online training material. Any other related IT/Online work as required.
- Summer Camps – to run a minimum of 2 Summer Camps in your area each Summer, optional additional camps may also be run throughout the year at Halloween and Easter.
- Any other duties as required.
- Communication Skills: Ability to communicate well with Parents/ Clients/ Colleagues. Share ideas and assist or train up other Coaches as needed. Discuss any difficulties that you’re having with clients, ask for help as it is needed.
- Listening Skills: Ability to practice active listening with clients, Parents, and colleagues.
- Positive / Optimistic: A bright outlook on life, ability to look for the good in people.
- Life Coaching Skills: To be successful in helping clients and getting them unstuck and assisting them to move to a better place.
- Flexibility and Adherence: Flexible to a degree in relation to growing The Confidence Clinic in your location – ability to help out with various sales and marketing tasks. Adherence to the policies and procedures set up (which coaches will be involved in writing), continuity in using The Confidence Clinic tools and keeping high standards, i.e. doing things the same, so that the brand is maintained as a quality name for coaching children and teens.
The required qualification is a certificate in Life Coaching from an established and recognised organisation. Additional related qualifications such as Psychology, Psychotherapy, NLP, Play Therapy, Teaching, SNA, or any children’s studies would be beneficial to this role.
It is essential to have a recognised life coach to qualification to become a life coach for the Confidence Clinic. If you do not have this qualification we recommend the ILI Irish Life coach Institute for training. In the mean time, you may apply to work with us on our Summer camps and weekly classes ‘The Confidence Club’. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note all Coaches and members of the team must be Garda Vetted through the Confidence Clinic, have completed ‘Introduction to Children First’ Tusla Online Child Safeguarding Training and fully trained by The Confidence Clinic before commencing work.